Friday, September 25, 2009

Here is the weekend!!

Hello. Can I complain, just for one second..... OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH. So last night me and Monica when to the Gym and its been forever since I've exercised, but not only that, over FIVE months since I have worked out. Ok so yeah my arms hurt. I stayed up late last night in pain doing my homework that was due in the morning, and when I woke up this morning, I decided I felt to gross to go to class, so i missed :P. Not that I care, I don't like having friday classes anways, so since not much was going on in class I skipped :).

I finally have talked to Esteph, and figured out who her and her possy were. I guess she has a little sister that lives in the dorms so she comes here to cook, which is... OKAY, but what happens when Esteph is gone? ha ha. So whatever, I can deal with it, but I don't know how many more Paris Hilton episodes I can handle.

I made the coolest video last night about my bestie :) it makes me happy and her birthday is in one WEEKKKKK! I am so excited to go see her next weekend, I wish it was this weekend though :), but I will post the vid next week...its amazing!
Meet Melina :)


So its the weekend, I have 3 exams to take, lots of homework, I'm sore, but hey, Monica invited me to a bonfire, so I think i'll go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment